The machinery industry has come a long way since the invention of the steam engine. And so has TÜV Rheinland – we inspected the installation, operation, and safety of steam boilers during the first Industrial Revolution.
And, as the use of machinery has expanded into almost every industry sector, we are using our expertise in testing, inspection, certification, and consultancy in everything, from agriculture and automotive, to printing, manufacturing, and mining.
Providing Complete Solutions for Machinery Assurance
- Globally accredited ISO/IEC 17025 testing services
- TÜV Rheinland provides testing according to the relevant local, regional or global industry standards and legal requirements
- We can accommodate the regulatory requirements for most countries (speak to one of our Market Access Service experts for more information)
- Testing covers components and finished products
- Advanced laboratory services extend beyond safety to include specialist, and increasingly essential areas, such as EMC, Wireless, and Cybersecurity
- Globally accredited ISO 17020 inspection services
- TÜV Rheinland offers comprehensive production line inspections to:
- Identify hidden hazards from interactions between machines in a system or the surrounding installation
- Prevent workplace incidents
- TÜV Rheinland’s third-party certification mark is proof of compliance with applicable requirements
- We are a recognized and respected notified body and an accredited ISO 17065 certification body
- Our online, QR-Code-compatible certification directory – Certipedia – offers all interested parties easy and immediate access to a wealth of standards and testing information
Consultation (Independent of Certification Services)
- TÜV Rheinland’s experts guide customers through the most challenging projects
- Independent, up-to-date advice helps machine makers and users deal with everything, from well understood dangers to unidentified risks, to maximise safety and avoid delays
Why TÜV Rheinland?
Invisible Added Value
With more than 140 years of experience in testing, certification, and inspection, we are recognised and respected by domestic and foreign enterprises.
Our worldwide team of experts supports product development with up-to-date regulatory knowledge and in-depth technical experience.
Efficient and Reliable Solutions and Support
TÜV Rheinland provides services, solutions and support that customers can rely on during the entire product development lifecycle.
Our brand and marks are well known in international markets, serving as an assurance of safety and quality in products and systems.
Arrange for a consultation today with one of our independent technical experts for machinery testing, inspection, and certification: