TÜV Rheinland is proud to announce that it has received official authorization by the LoRa Alliance of capable of providing services, as the only test house, for the functional testing of LoRaWANTM in the United States for the US region.
With five LoRa Alliance authorized laboratories in
- Pleasanton / USA
- Leek / The Netherlands
- Yokohama / Japan
- Seoul / South Korea
- Taipei / Taiwan
TÜV Rheinland supports customers for LoRaWANTM on a global scale.
In addition to the official testing against LoRa Alliance released specifications (currently US and EU region) customers take the advantage of a One-Stop-Shopping solution by requesting services related to their requirements:
• Product Evaluation and Pre-Compliance Testing against specified regional frequency bands and released LoRa Alliance specifications
• Regulatory Testing and Certification (e.g. FCC, R&TTE / RED, CE, and many more…)
• LoRaWANTM Functional Testing
• Electrical Safety Testing
• Electro Magnetic Compatibility (EMC) testing
• Testing of Communication Technologies such as:
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, WiSUN, KNX, IP500, and many more
Underlining its strategy and full commitment to globally support all testing and certification services for Wireless Technologies and IoT TÜV Rheinland opened in March 2017 its Wireless / IoT Excellence Testing Center in Fremont (Silicon Valley, California).
For more information, please contact us to speak to one of our experts.