Personnel Certification has been identified as a vital element in verifying competence in the increasingly mobile and global workforce. It emphasizes the value of identifying the industry-recognized credentials that is known worldwide and ensures that the qualifications and competencies required by an organization are met.However, a wide range of certification programs are now available for different sectors from various industries. Given that one industry is unique from another, there are several procedures followed by industry-specific needs, creating an unstandardized process.
In order to address this, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) developed ISO/IEC 17024:2012, Conformity assessment – General Requirements for Bodies Operating Certification of Persons which contains principles and requirements for a body certifying persons against specific requirements and includes the development and maintenance of a certification scheme for persons.
Personnel Certification (PersCert) is a certificate issued by an independent professional body that the proven qualifications and skills match predefined training goals. It tests and certifies qualifications and competences with a highly specialized team of examination designers and experts in this field. The entire process is developed together with the organization, with maximum reliability on professional experience and proximity to the clients. The service is highly applicable to the following:
- Companies who place great importance on the excellent qualification of their staff in order to deliver excellent service, advice, and support can be informed which employees have met the required competency targets.
- Associations who want to offer an additional high quality qualification that particularly recommends the member companies can be informed whether the participating staff of the member companies has reached the target competence.
- Training providers with qualified experts who want to specialize further in order to be the best employee or freelance contractor in their field can have confidence in their own training and have their examination carried out by an independent third party.
PersCert at TÜV Rheinland tests and certifies qualifications and competences with a highly specialized team of examination designers and experts in this field. The entire process is developed conjointly with the clients, with an assurance of the experience we offer and our proximity to the customers. This includes.
- Checking to what extent the target qualification required can be achieved with the planned training concept.
- Development of ideas on how the target qualifications that can be tested for the specific target group and subject.
- Preparation of the tests in conjunction with the organization
- Carrying out of examinations while maintaining the independence of the training.
Leverage synergies via our excellent contacts to companies of all sizes, our comprehensive knowledge of markets and sectors, and our detailed knowledge of the most sought-after qualifications and skills in the world of business
For more information on our Personnel Certification services, please visit our website or contact us to speak to one of our experts.