TÜV Rheinland Indonesia OSH Services provides MCU and Screening Covid-19 services to companies based on employee job risk analysis.
TÜV Rheinland Occupational Safety and Health Services (OSH Services) is one of TÜV Rheinland’s business lines with a service focus in the field of occupational health and safety (K3). TÜV Rheinland is a company headquartered in Cologne, Germany that has consistently provided safety assurance through testing, inspection, certification activities since 1872. With historical roots and a strong commitment to safety together with competent partners, TÜV Rheinland OSH Services is your reliable partner in the occupational health and safety (K3) program.
TÜV Rheinland OSH Services provides Medical Check Up (MCU) and Screening COVID-19 services to companies based on employee job risk analysis. Based on the results of this analysis, the specialist team determined the appropriate examination parameters. For example, field workers working in a refinery with a noise exposure of 85 dB for more than 8 hours, should be subjected to audiometric checks.
Our OSH MCU services are in line with several government regulation, which aimed to protect its workforce health and safety.
- Based on Occupational Safety Act No. 1 of 1970 and its derivatives law, it is required by law for conducting periodic health checks for workers at least once a year.
- Article 2 paragraph 2 of the Minister of Manpower Regulation No. 2
- All companies as referred to in article 2 paragraph (2) of Law No. 1 of 1970 must hold a Medical Check-Up before doing work
- Medical Examination before doing work includes a complete physical examination, physical fitness, lung X-rays (whenever possible) and routine laboratories, as well as other examinations that are considered necessary
MCU services can be carried out on location and according to the customer's time (in - situ), by implementing health protocols to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 spreading. The basic package provided to companies in-situ, generally:
- Complete hematology
- Routine clinic (urine analysis)
- Clinical chemistry (liver function, fat profile, kidney function, blood sugar)
- X- Ray Photos
- ECG Electro medical
- Physical examination
- Work worthiness assessment by occupational specialists
As part of the Back-to-Work in New Normal service package, TÜV Rheinland OSH Services in collaboration with the Medika Plaza Clinic, offers the following COVID-19 screening services:
- PCR Test
The examination method to detect viruses by extracting and multiplying (amplification) genetic material (RNA) in the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Rapid Test (Antigen)
The test method detects the presence of antigens contained in the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Rapid Test (Antibody)
A test method that detects the presence of antibodies as a form of the body's immune reaction to infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
MCU is carried out by clinics that have met the requirements of MCU administrators (clinical license, occupational doctor's practice license, PJK3). Our basic package includes consultation with occupational specialists in determining examination parameters based on an employee job risk analysis and includes a work worthiness assessment by an occupational specialist. We also ensure a fast and accurate MCU result report. All series of COVID-19 Screening have been registered by the Indonesian Ministry of Health.
With this service, TÜV Rheinland Indonesia, especially the TÜV Rheinland OSH team, really hopes to help ensure the health of workers and ensure safety amid this pandemic.