Industrial Security in 2019: A TÜV Rheinland Perspective
Modern industry, be it manufacturing, telecoms, utilities, transportation or power generation/distribution, is undergoing significant change as new technologies provide better ways to create, build and supply products and services. Adoption of modern technology is challenged by the increase in cybersecurity threats that target the Operational Technology (OT) community.
This Perspective for 2019 anticipates a growing demand for better OT cybersecurity and urges action today.
Key Content Include:
- The importance of OT systems risk assessments
- Protecting the OT estate from cybersecurity threats
- Discovering OT cybersecurity events
- Taking action following an OT cybersecurity incident
- Recovering the business following an OT cybersecurity incident
- Budgets and OT cybersecurity
- OT cybersecurity challenges
Fill in your details on this page to download the whitepaper (11MB).